Comfort and Care
Comfort and care are the hallmarks of Juniper House in Pendleton, Oregon.
A Place to Call Home
At Juniper House Assisted Living & Memory Care Community, we offer you a choice of private studio suites or one-bedroom apartments with amenities you expect, including a spacious bathroom, kitchenette, individually controlled heat and air conditioning, cable and phone access.
Our apartments are specifically designed to help our residents maintain their independence. Residents bring all of their favorite treasures to furnish their own apartments, truly making them feel like home. Even small pets are welcome!
Convenient, Personalized Service
Juniper House Assisted Living & Memory Care Community abounds with everyday conveniences, including
- Three meals served daily, and nutritious snacks
- Routine housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation coordination
- On-site beauty/barber shop.
As needed, assistance is available for personal care, health monitoring, social, recreational, spiritual needs and memory support.
Life Enrichment and Wellness Opportunities
Juniper House offers something for everyone, with an impressive array of activities and social events that invite social interaction and companionship as well as mental and spiritual enrichment, including
- Health and wellness classes
- Movie showings, educational seminars, and board games
- Clubs, special interest groups
- Social events that invite social interaction and companionship as well as mental and spiritual enrichment.
- Grounds designed with easy to navigate walkways, covered porches and areas where you can sit or walk outside.
As care needs change, our staff works together with residents and their families to discuss and address any additional service considerations.
We work closely with the resident’s care team to ensure a well coordinated plan of care is delivered and that residents preferences are honored. Our staff is trained to respond with courteous, competent care in a manner that maintains maximum privacy, dignity, choice and respect for resident’s abilities and preferences.