Memory Care at Juniper House
Juniper House offers memory care to meet the unique needs of people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. We offer a higher ratio of staff to residents, allowing for more personalized attention. This team of care givers, engages residents in our memory-care specific, activity-based patient programs.
Our Memory Care Program Includes
- Private, Apartment-style Housing
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Secured Exits
- Secure Outdoor Area
- Enhanced Activities
- Personal Care and Medication Management
- Consistent Staffing to Establish a Personal Connection
- Three Nutritious Meals a Day Served Family Style
- 24-hour Emergency Call System
- Registered Nurse Oversight
- Individual-centered Service Plans
- Other support services
We seek out opportunities to individually and actively engage each resident in ways that are meaningful and heartfelt, and all in a setting designed specifically to create comfort and familiarity so our residents feel a sense of calm and at home.